iMedicor currently serves as a field agent to several State HITEC/REC projects and as an independent advisor outside of those states that contract with iMedicor for this service.
iMedicor’s comprehensive focus ranges from the medical practice and hospital to IPAs and other related healthcare organizations including MCOs and PPOs throughout the country. Our deep understanding of day-to-day clinical workflow, EHR systems, Interoperability and Meaningful Use regulations qualified us as an official field agent for the New Jersey HITEC/REC. In that capacity, iMedicor has established/achieved an approved workflow resulting in several IPAs and healthcare organizations and hundreds of individual medical practices of all sizes to participate in the highly successful NJ-HITEC program.
iMedicor’s advisory service includes - but is not limited - to the following three-phase phase approach leading to Meaningful Use Compliance and qualifying for Federal reimbursement funds:
iMedicor works within the parameters established by the HITEC organization:
- Milestone I – a signed participation agreement committing the medical practice to the HITEC program, which includes the conversion from a paper to an EHR system within 12 months.
- Milestone II – a Sophisticated Practice Assessment program that identifies the qualifications of the practice, steps needed to become Meaningful Use Compliant, the estimated reimbursement amount under Meaningful Use Guidelines, and recommendations of several EHR systems, on a non-bias basis, that would best fit the needs of the medical practice. We assist in negotiating the best pricing (if requested by the client) and oversee the installation, training and timelines leading to an efficient “Go Live” status of the EMR system.
- Milestone III – the completion of an attestation form certifying the use of the EMR system for a minimum of 90 days and the adherence of all Meaningful Use compliance issues. We then assist the individual practice in the processing of its reimbursement application and oversee the entire process on an ongoing basis for as long as the practice remains in the service.
iMedicor’s primary focus is on individual medical practices, IPAs, healthcare organizations, medical societies, MCOs and PPOs. Our strategy involves positioning the consulting services we provide as a value added proposition to the medical practice and the related healthcare organization’s membership.
We are compensated by the HITEC/REC project as we complete each phase. We are paid only for the achievement of each milestone.
- Exploratory meeting to determine the HITEC/REC strategy.
- Proposal submission from iMedicor to the HITEC/REC
- Proposal to include launch and execution strategy, deliverables, pro formas, cost, process, time lines and recommended collateral material.
- Schedule a presentation based on the submitted proposal.
Contact iMedicor Today
Dial: (888) 810-7706